Main Forum

WHY and Why

1 reply
Why are there so many players in this clan that are active not getting into TS to platoon and hang out seems like they relaxed the rules for mandatory but know it has swung the other way where not many get on at all until CWs are up
I r ember when in 5D most players whould get into TS to platoon or just hang out and gab and the only time lately anyone wants to gab is during CWs LOL
I could be wrong but from what i read about how team or clans jell is to platoon together and hang out which is hard to do when so many members seem to be doing there own thing
So all i want to know is WHY Please feel Free to say something on why
Posted Oct 23, 18 · OP
Votes:
+99
Admins
Exiles Member
Exiles 2 Member
World of Tanks
World Of Warships
Commanding Officer
Clan Donator
Yeah TS has become a plague to many, the only mandatory times are prime time hours 7pm est to 12 est, hence is why you see them roll in later than usual, I agree tho more ppl should be getting on TS, but hate to say it this is not just an issue with RS its server wide thru the clans
signature.png
1000063509.png
1001678655.png
signature.png

"It follows then as certain as that night succeeds the day, that without a decisive Tank force we can do nothing definitive, and with it, everything honorable and glorious."

Posted Oct 24, 18
Top Posters
323 Posts
22 Posts
16 Posts
14 Posts
9 Posts
NoticeNotices