2 replies
Itchy a
Votes:
+15
Admins
Exiles Member
World of Tanks
Commanding Officer
If you wake up on Dec 8th and find out the hard way what happened in the meeting..... Then you NEED to be at the meeting. I posted it in the News and announcements forum and 7 whole people viewed it. And 2 of those are me and Devil.

I really don't understand you guys lately. You are mad when we lose but we repeatedly see very little on your part to step up and contribute to clan success.... ie: attend strongholds and clan wars and READ the forums at least once a week.

For those that do not show up to the meeting on Dec 7th, you will wake up to a message waiting for you in game if you are one of the ones affected by the upcoming changes.

Be at the meeting!!!!

Thanks!

Management
signature-1017867022.png
Posted Nov 20, 18 · OP
Votes:
+99
Admins
Exiles Member
Exiles 2 Member
World of Tanks
World Of Warships
Commanding Officer
Clan Donator
Agreed
signature.png
1000063509.png
1001678655.png
signature.png

"It follows then as certain as that night succeeds the day, that without a decisive Tank force we can do nothing definitive, and with it, everything honorable and glorious."

Posted Nov 20, 18
Votes:
+99
Admins
Exiles Member
Exiles 2 Member
World of Tanks
World Of Warships
Commanding Officer
Clan Donator
Look guys its just this simple, We are trying to build a community, on top of that we are trying to build main into a successful clan for now and the future that means it needs to be taken with a little seriousness, Red2 is going to be a competitive clan also but not as serious, but main has to focus better on its direction or it WILL be left behind by the other clans, we have to build a clan that can have winning constancy, so show up and listen to whats going on.
signature.png
1000063509.png
1001678655.png
signature.png

"It follows then as certain as that night succeeds the day, that without a decisive Tank force we can do nothing definitive, and with it, everything honorable and glorious."

Posted Nov 21, 18
Top Posters
323 Posts
22 Posts
16 Posts
14 Posts
9 Posts
NoticeNotices