WOT Tanks Response for me being team Killed in Random Battle

3 replies
You have been given a warning
Inbox
x

World of Tanks official forum <no-reply@worldoftanks.com>
1:30 AM (6 hours ago)
to me

RoadSplat309,You have been given a warning by moderator.
Reason: Warning

Dear Player,
This message has been sent to you to inform you that you have received a warning against your account. Details of our Rules Violations policy are located here: https://na.wargaming.net/support/kb/articles/680

Spoiler
TEAM KILLER TANKER NAME NastyStatPadder

i was in my STR103B and this tanker name NastyStatPadder playing in a lite tank BC 25 T he comes into the bush and starts knock into my tank and proceeds to flip me over and as i was going over i shot at him and i get FINED and he gets Nothing !!!! What the Hell is going on with this game second time in month that moron players with good stats has to try and fight there own team mates this guys is an [edited]so beware
Please see the violated rule regarding the issue below:
Spoiler
Naming and Shaming

Please refresh yourself on our Forum Rules.
The is a warning only. Please be advised that additional offenses may you strikes under our Rules Policy. Strikes come with restrictions against your forum account. After the Fifth Strike, your account will be permanently restricted.

If you feel you have received a warning or a strike in error, please contact Customer Service with a Penalty Appeal.
https://na.wargaming.net/support/

Please be respectful of the rules and proper forum etiquette in your future communications on these forums and avoid prohibited behavior.
Kind regards,
~Wargaming Administration

To view the full details for this warning, visit your warning log at the link below:
http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?app=members&module=profile&section=warnings&member=1017737838
Posted Nov 29, 18 · OP
Votes:
+99
Admins
Exiles Member
Exiles 2 Member
World of Tanks
World Of Warships
Commanding Officer
Clan Donator
Did you name and shame him on the forums? or just send a ticket on him?

They will for sure give you a warning for naming and shaming on the WG forums
signature.png
1000063509.png
1001678655.png
signature.png

"It follows then as certain as that night succeeds the day, that without a decisive Tank force we can do nothing definitive, and with it, everything honorable and glorious."

Posted Nov 29, 18
Named and Shamed and had a lot choice words typed into
Game and that player just got the better of me last night its the 1 st time ever that I have been warned
I still whould like to know if they did anything to him
It was the way he went about it that fired me up the most he didn't fire one shot just kept ramming and pushing me and i tried to drive away and he followed me and at that point i just locked up the brakes hoping hew whould get bored and that when he flipped me
And this is the 2nd or 3 rd time with this same player all he does is pushes and provokes
Posted Nov 29, 18 · OP
Votes:
+99
Admins
Exiles Member
Exiles 2 Member
World of Tanks
World Of Warships
Commanding Officer
Clan Donator
yeah you just have to move past it bro, if they banned every asshole in this game there wouldnt be enough to play it, it sucks I agree, you sent a ticket unfortunately you will never know the results of it.
signature.png
1000063509.png
1001678655.png
signature.png

"It follows then as certain as that night succeeds the day, that without a decisive Tank force we can do nothing definitive, and with it, everything honorable and glorious."

Posted Nov 29, 18
Top Posters
323 Posts
22 Posts
16 Posts
14 Posts
9 Posts
NoticeNotices