Read these rules and post a new reply to the thread.... I agree to show that you read and understand the rules.
If you have any questions about them, ask me or Phoenix.
Here are the current clan rules for our clan. As of 12/7/2018
WARNING these rules are subject to change.
1. All members of Exiles will contribute to this clan and its future. Tag wearers who don't help the clan, Will find themselves released. What this means is being active in Clan Wars, Strongholds and Training and everyday Functions in the clan. We don't expect you to make every Stronghold, Clan War or Training but we do expect you to be involved.
( A 50% code Activity For the Month Is Required To Stay In Exiles )
It is NOT hard to maintain 50% participation in clan events.
This will be monitored monthly, non contribution WILL get you released from the clan!!!
Also, if you repeatedly do not get on ts during prime time hours while playing, you will only be warned once.
2. If you are going to be gone for long periods of time. We ask that you make a post in the Leave of Absence section letting brass know that you will be gone for a while. Not letting brass know can result in dismissal from the clan for inactivity.
LOA Section: https://www.exiles1.com/forum/viewforum/5879812/m/31779804
3. All Clan members are required to serve the clan during prime time hours at least 3-4 days a week. Your contribution is what will make or break this clan. You joined with the notion of being involved, we expect you to live up to your role.
4. TS is mandatory in Exiles during prime time hrs of 7pm est to 11pm est. if you want to play quietly there is a muted channel in TS for you to play and not be bothered. Please note that during primetime hours you may be required to help in clan activities if we do not have enough bodies and you are logged into the game. If there is an extenuating circumstance please notify an officer.
5. Respect will be given to all clan members and out of clan players. Just because we call ourselves Exiles doesn’t mean we need to act like animals to others. Foul language is allowed in TS except the clean channel room on TS, that room will stay foul language free. Anyone not respecting that channel could find themselves with a temporary ban off TS.
6. Callers in strongholds or clan wars has final decision in tactics. Battle coms will be followed at all times. People who can’t get themselves under control in live counted battles, could be barred from participating. No participation will get you removed from the clan.
7. No bigotry of any kind is allowed in Exiles. Not Race, Religion or anything, we are all different in our own ways. Respect that difference or you will be dismissed, no exception on this rule.
8. No cheating, No using of hacks, or Illegal mods will be tolerated in Exiles. We are good enough to win without them, show some pride in yourself and your clan to be honorable in your gameplay. ( Legal Mods are accepted ) Legal mods are only the ones listed on the Wargaming mods website http://wgmods.net
9. Brass decisions in Exiles are final. Tho we may hold clan meetings to get your input, the brass decision has to be final, and yes we will hold clan meetings. We do care about what you think. ( will be announced on forums and TS.)
10. We encourage every member of Exiles to be registered on Exiles forums, and use them at least once a week. We don’t want to hear, I didn’t know about that because you didn't check the forums. You don’t need to post, but you do need to read at least important announcements left for the clan. A informed clan is a unified clan. Stay informed, it only helps you in the end.
Exiles Forum Link: https://www.exiles1.com/
11. We at Exiles ask that you help with monetary expenses. This is not a rule but a request, we want you to have all the assets at your disposal. If every member donated a little to the forums and TS3 we would have it paid for a year, and not worry about it. If I or a few people are stuck with the payments you may find these assets downgraded, not to your liking.
12. In any clan event where Legionnaires can be used, Exiles members have priority if waiting in que to play, There are no exceptions to this rule. ( Prospected Recruits are same as members till they decide )
13. If you start a Stronghold or Advance, DON'T ask who is calling it, unless set up beforehand, if you start it you are the caller till someone decides to take the reins.
14. All officers will conduct themselves as examples for the clan, Every officer will do His/Her duties as they are lined out. Officers who act out or abuse powers WILL be Demoted And Possibly Removed From Clan, All officers are to do what is expected of them, EMPTY SUITS WILL BE REPLACED!!!!
15. All members will be on a 3 strike rule, if you continue to be a issue in the clan you will be removed, Brass can decide to remove sooner if the infraction warrants such removal.
16. New recruits will be on a 30 day probation and are subject to immediate removal after 1 warning for non compliance of the participation rules.
17. The WN8 standard is one of the primary stats we are looking at to decide if you stay in the clan.We are growing the clan as a competitive clan so you NEED to constantly improve your stats and strive for higher ratings. The WN8 bottom limit as of Dec 7th it will be 1000 WN8 but we WILL be moving that bar up every 3 - 4 months. 1 year from now we expect to be at a base WN8 of 1500.
Ok guys that's it for now. Read them, learn them, be them.
The success of this clan rides on us to find common ground in rules, and regulations. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
back to 1000 ELO gents great job!! Let keep it going