Main Forum

X1 Recruitment Bonus

1 reply
Votes:
+2
Admins
Exiles Member
Commanding Officer
Guys, we are going on a recruiting push for the main clan and as an incentive we have decided to give everyone a bonus. As such, any player who makes initial contact with a recruit who is accepted into the clan and maintains activity for a period of 30 days, will receive a 500 gold payout from the clan. We need everyone's help to grow our ranks and get ready for our next clan wars season. Once you get the players on teamspeak, please speak with an officer so the recruit can be evaluated. If there are any questions, please see myself or Itchy.
Posted Dec 17, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+100
Admins
Exiles Member
Exiles 2 Member
World of Tanks
World Of Warships
Commanding Officer
Clan Donator
Best approach to this is platoon up in 2 man platoons, see a good stat tagless guy and invite him to the platoon, get him on TS, play a few games with him and then ask him if he is looking for a clan, trust me this works, same as inviting tagless players to play in SHs, have him play a few games talk to him about coming aboard, I built this clan in 2015 from 10 members to 86 active individuals in about 40 days, now the population is smaller since then, but the concept is still the same and works too.

Lets do this gents
signature.png
signature.png

"It follows then as certain as that night succeeds the day, that without a decisive Tank force we can do nothing definitive, and with it, everything honorable and glorious."

Posted Dec 18, 18 · Last edited Dec 18, 18 by Devildog8
Top Posters
331 Posts
24 Posts
16 Posts
9 Posts
8 Posts
NoticeNotices